Business Analyst (Technology & Operations)
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Work through requirements analysis, validation, and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or requirements workshops.
- Collect and analyse the project's business requirements and transfer the same knowledge to the development team.
- Develop wire frames, workflow, use case diagrams, flowcharts, and other analysis-type documentation.
- Development of test scenarios and test cases, and testing activities necessary to assess the quality and completion of system implementations
- Review and/or prepare system documentation and specifications in accordance with methodology.
- Facilitate requirements prioritization based on business value
- Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project.
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines, schedules, and methodologies.
- Prepare end-user training and process documents for stakeholders
Our Ideal Candidate:
Experience: 10- 14 years
- Experience with implementing Identity & Access solutions (including Two Factor Authentication and/or Privilege Access solutions) preferred.
- The candidate must be process-oriented with sound judgment, attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through including the flexibility to perform in an ever-changing work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to negotiate, compromise and demonstrate diplomacy in sensitive situations across diverse cultures
- Understanding of audit and compliance requirements applicable in a compliance industry is necessary
- CISM and CISSP certification preferred. Other relevant security certifications will be considered.
- Strong presentation skills with an excellent standard of English
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with a troubleshooting mindset
- Must be articulate and composed when delivering difficult messages to stakeholders
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.