C & I Banking
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 17 Feb 19
C & I Banking
Description - External
We are currently looking for Senior Technology Process Specialist position within Standard Chartered Global Business Service: ITO - Technology Governance to drive designated technology process initiatives, process documentation currency and process compliance
Technology Process Governance:
- Drive designated technology process initiatives
- Ensure Process Documentation met the Process Documentation Quality Standard
- Facilitate discussions with the Process Owner and Technology Services (TS) Process Working Group (PWG) to arrive at the final decision
- Drive or support other Technology Governance related activities, such as Process Lifecycle Management (PLM), Systems Delivery Framework (SDF) and Technical Delivery Assurance (TDA)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field. MBA or MS degree preferred.
· Minimum of 10 years of experience of IT Process Excellence Roles in addition to educational requirements listed above. Experience working in the financial services industry or comparable experience.
Specific Job Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Experience developing processes. Working knowledge of IT Operations. ITIL Implementation and/or ITIL Process improvement hands-on experience. ITIL V3 foundation certified preferred.
· Experience with modern process engineering practices and techniques for Lean and Agile operations and delivery
Technology Skills Required:
· Extensive experience developing detailed, compelling and analytical PowerPoint/Excel/Word/Visio deliverables to convey complex thoughts and ideas to various stakeholders
· Experienced in IBM Rational Method Composer (RMC) or IBM Tivoli Unified Processes (ITUP) modeling will be added advantage.
· Business Expertise - Knowledge of Best Practices and how position integrates with others; is aware of external environment and its impact to the company and position.
· Demonstrated ability to collaborate, communicate, influence and work effectively with a broad cross section of functional areas
· Experience with diverse teams and projects or programs in the implementation of large-scale, complex IT process initiatives that achieved financial benefits · Customer focus, integrity and relationship building skills, consensus building skills, success in influencing and ability to deliver measurable results.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possess excellent communications skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
This Job Description should be read in conjunction with the Bank policies. The jobholder acknowledges that he / she has understood and will abide by the responsibilities set out in this document and other related documents and any external / regulatory requirements.