Clicks DevOps Engineer
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- CIMB Malaysia
- 23 May 19
Clicks DevOps Engineer
· Work within a team of like-minded professionals to plan, deploy, and maintain critical business applications.
· Design and implement appropriate environments for those applications, engineer suitable release management procedures and provide production support.
· Influence other teams and broader Engineering groups in adopting DevOps best practices.
· Design and develop automation workflows, performing unit tests and conducting review to make sure your work is rigorously designed, elegantly coded, and effectively tuned for platform performance, and assess the overall quality of delivered components.
· Troubleshoot problems, involving the appropriate resources and driving resolution of issues with a focus on minimizing impact to our customers.
· Participate to the Agile DevOps design, development, testing, and release of new capabilities and features with focus on release and post-production support.
· Represent production support for the suite of apps in the domain in Agile stand-ups, planning sessions and deployment activities.
· Drive improvements to processes and design enhancements to automation to continuously improve the production environment.
· Identify reoccurring issues and work with IT & Business partners to remediate using the problem management process.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
· Strong background in Linux / Unix Administration
· Experience with automation/configuration management using Jenkins
· Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
· A working understanding of code and script (Gradle ,Phython)
· Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
· Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies good to have
· Serena deployment automation
· General banking knowledge or Banking knowledge related to Wealth Management / Private banking
· Contributing to open source projects
· Expertise with containerization technologies, including Websphere etc.
Experience And Qualifications Required
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
· 5+ years of overall experience in professional software engineering
· At least 4+ years of hands-on experience as DevOps engineer