Creative Art Director
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Mar 19
Creative Art Director
Customer experience is the battleground for brands today. Winning in an experience-led market means being hyper-focused on the customer and agile enough to offer new, connected experiences that flex to accommodate individual needs.
Accenture Interactive helps clients create the best customer experiences on the planet, across the entire customer journey. Through our connected offerings in design, marketing, content and commerce, we create new ways to win.
The Art Director will be leading the Media & Graphic Design Team and establishing global guidelines to align the deliverables to the marketing and branding strategies of our clients. He/She would be responsible for creating a strong relationship with other teams within Accenture as well as with our clients.
We are looking for a candidate with a sound knowledge of producing complex assets used in the development of digital interfaces based on graphics standards, user experience and best practices to generate web content (e.g. images, video, banners, animations, etc.). Create templates/styles for client brands, provide creative direction and accurate time estimations of design tasks. Lead and manage video production projects and understand the video production workflow (Pre-production, production and post-production).
The ideal person has a true passion for design, creativity and innovation. Must be able to understand, interpret and prioritise specific client needs to develop creative, advanced, beautiful and strategic proposals from scratch. Self-motivated to learn new techniques and technologies, researches about graphic trends to develop creative concepts for strategic branded projects. Usually specialises in graphics, motion or media, it is not expected to be an expert in all areas.
Hands-on / Conceptual Technical Skills Required:
- Experience developing a MG&D Team, stablishing guidelines and leading different
- Experience designing web sites/web applications (Portfolio includes web pages, banners, emails, etc.).
- Advanced knowledge in design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, etc.).
- Proven working experience as Art director
- Hands on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection and package design
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Team player with effective communication and presentation skills
- Relevant education or training
- UX experience.
- Motion Graphics experience (e.g. 2D/3D animation, Rich Media/OLA, Video edition, reel creation etc.).
- Knowledge in motion graphics software (e.g. After Effects, Blender, Premiere, Motion, Final cut, Flash etc.).
- Basic HTML, CSS knowledge.
- Knowledge in accessibility and usability concepts applied to web sites
- Front End Tools (e.g. SVN, Git, Pixel perfect, emulators, Charles, Fiddler, HTTP Fox, Network tab).
- CMS Templating (e.g. WordPress, Joomla, CQ5).
- Familiarity with Agile Methodologies
- Team and project managements.
- Ability to constantly learn and update body of knowledge with emerging techniques and technologies.
- Understanding of User Experience practices.
- Good time management, ability to work under pressure, prioritizes the work and multitask.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Advanced English is a plus.
- Graphics Design, Digital Animation.