Digital Innovation Manager/Senior Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Mar 19
Digital Innovation Manager/Senior Manager
"The future workforce is an equal one - we are setting the goal to achieve a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Find out more here . " https://www.accenture.com/my-en/gender-equality-research-2017
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Customer experience is the battleground for brands today. Winning in an experience-led market means being hyper-focused on the customer and agile enough to offer new, connected experiences that flex to accommodate individual needs.
Accenture Interactive helps clients create the best customer experiences on the planet, across the entire customer journey. Through our connected offerings in design, marketing, content and commerce, we create new ways to win.
We're looking for a self-driven professional who is deeply passionate about the intersection between content, eCommerce, marketing, and technology. This spans from digital content and eCommerce strategy, technology platforms, to customer experience across industries. You will be a professional with great communication and presentation skills, able to influence stakeholders but still have a firm grasp on the complexities of running a digital business.
Your task is to drive new business opportunities, providing deep domain expertise and leadership to solution, support stand-up and service of our client engagements and be the though leader in innovating our service and market development.
If you are that rare blend of business and technical know-how, understands the mind of the CMO and CIO, then we want to talk to you.
Your Main Responsibilities Include:
- Drive digital engagement in Malaysia with a focus on key strategic client alliances
- Grow Digital Consulting and Delivery
- Lead in shaping Digital Customer opportunities with clients and internal stakeholders
- Lead proposal and solution development for new business opportunities
- Have the pulse on the market and clients, to define expectations/best practices around offering and ensure offerings are compelling and relevant
- Maintain a solid understanding of digital emerging trends and Accenture Interactive offerings
- Own & lead the business development lifecycle: client engagement, opportunity shaping, solution development
- Engage with client stakeholders to lead mobilization efforts on client engagement
- Be able to support post-sales process: timeline and deliverable planning, including process creation, operating / governance model design, financial tools setup, contract compliance, and resource onboarding, Support staffing and recruiting and Organize quality knowledge transfer efforts
- Contribute to a positive work environment that influences high employee engagement and satisfaction
- 10+ years' experience in Digital Marketing, Strategy, Experience Design and Content Marketing
- Degree or MBA in the related field(s) of focus
- Knows how to drive ROI from digital project development end to end
- Build a world class digital team
- Team player with the ability to accomplish results and lead teams
- Ability to work in a global, cross cultural team environment
- Experience in digital customer lifecycle and digital content supply chain, across: Digital Marketing, Digital Production, Digital Asset Management, and Digital platforms either operating or implemented
- Demonstrable credentials of articulating solutions encompassing all facets of digital marketing
- Experience in Consulting or Agency setup will be an added advantage
What You Will Bring
- A consistent track record of successfully leading teams of product owners, development teams and interfacing with internal & external design resources to build premier digital experiences across industries
- Proven experience of web & mobile development lifecycles and methodologies.
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to build presentations to C-level key business partners.
- Dedication and desire to identify challenges passionately turn issues into actionable plans
- Experience and expertise in intuitive, empathic design principles and serving as the primary interface point between design, technical, marketing & business leadership.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.