Financial Services - Customer Insight & Growth Consultant / Manager
Join Accenture Consulting and you'll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, define cutting edge solutions and solve our client's most complex issues. Because our clients span the full range of industries - including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you'll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner you'll shape the future of 82% of the top 50 banks on the Fortune Global 500.
Join Accenture Consulting's Financial Services - Customer Insight and Growth
team and embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader.
Are you ready to join our Customer Insight and Growth practice to support Chief Marketing Officers in delivering compelling and innovative customer experiences? Do you want to help our clients gain insight from 'big data' and help them grow their business through digital innovation? Can you envision transforming marketing and distribution with capabilities in digital marketing and mobile technologies to power digital transformation?
If yes, then Customer Insight & Growth
is the place for you to hone your skills and expertise as you build your reputation! As part of a strong and vibrant Financial Services
global community you'll continue to learn from our leading industry experts who will help you maximize your strengths, build your specialization and position you for success.
As a Consultant / Manager
in our Financial Services entity
, you'll often be:
- Delivering valuable insights and designing and implementing innovative digital technology solutions with a focus on people and process
- Helping clients streamline its distribution and marketing channels to become more agile, leveraging advanced technology capabilities including AI, machine learning, cloud computing and blockchain.
- Defining client organizational priorities to manage the change journey
You should have experience with some of the following:
- Experience within one or more key players in Financial Services industry. Prior experience in Banking preferred.
- Functional skills or knowledge in digital transformation across banking products and services, including channels.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value.
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
- Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others
We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
- You'll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
- Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
- You'll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.