GT WB EAD Treasury (FINIQ) - Application Support
Responsible (1 st level support) for the day-to-day maintenance of the application systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues, issues resolution, escalation
and follow up with vendor. Key Responsibilities *
- Assist in implementing or developing new systems e.g. requirement specification, system evaluation, installation, customization, testing, conversion and migration.
- Provide first line support and maintenance for all application systems implemented.
- Perform or provide assistance in bug fixing, change request, customization, and enhancement to application systems implemented.
- Prepare and maintain user documentation and provide training for in-house developed applications.
- Perform quality assurances on all application systems prior to UAT commencement.
- Assist users in quality assurance testing (i.e. guidance on test objectives, planning, test script design, etc during UAT, etc).
- Study and evaluate the impact of new releases, patches or version before applying/implementing.
- Monitor application performance.
- Analyze the application failures/problems and provide resolution to mitigate/address them.
- Ensure IT systems are running smoothly and accordance with the company's policies and procedures.
- Provide support in relation to IT Disaster Recovery Requirement with Business Continuity Plan.
- Act as IT lead in new project if any.
(Basic Degree/Diploma etc)
Bachelor's Degree or Professional Qualification in IT
Professional Qualification and/or Regulatory, Licensing requirements
Relevant Work Experience
(a) Minimum 4-5 years of working experiences.
(b) Knowledge in Capital Markets System will be advantage. Required Competencies and Skills *
(Essential to succeed in this job)
- Must have a good understanding of the Equity/Derivatives Business Front Office.
- Must have had application support experience in a production trading floor environment.
- Must have strong business facing skills in a highly pressured environment
- Must have good team skills and collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills.