HEAD, ACQUISITION & PORTFOLIO (DEPOSITS)
Job Purpose Summary
To drive and be responsible for the creation and maintenance of user journey and experience within the retail/corporate websites of the bank. Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
List down the essential duties and responsibilities of the job in the 3 areas below, where applicable. Functional (job responsibilities)
Organizational (organizational responsibilities)
- Maintain content update for both HLB and HLISB corporate website.
- Drive performance of both corporate website by creating relevant experience that will improve website pageviews, bounce rate, SEO, organic traffics & application / lead submission rate.
- Use digital marketing tools such as Adobe Experience Manager & Adobe Analytics to make recommendations on enhancement and A/B tests to be performed on the corporate website in order to enhance website performance as listed above.
- Work closely with Business, Content owners, BIAU team and designers to create and map relevant products with personas to enable cross selling and personalisation of experience / content
- Deliver website analytics reporting and extract insights that will help us asses and improve content / offer / promo offered on the website and paid digital advertising.
Jobholder Requirements Education/Qualification
- Point of contact for content on corporate / retail website for HLIB & HLISB
- Minimum University Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Accounting, Engineering
- Minimum 4 years of experience in digital marketing / Content marketing / Website Content Management / project Management / digital analytics
- Very familiar with website analytics tools (Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics/Omniture)
- Has experience using website Content Management Systes (Sitecore/ AEM/ etc)