ID&F Technology Consultant
We have an exciting opportunity for a ID&F Technology Consultant to work within the Regional APAC ID&Fraud team. As a ID&F Technology Consultant you'll experience significant Client interaction as you support them through early pre-sales consultancy through to on-going delivery and support of our solution. From large established Financial Organizations through to smaller challenger NBFC's you'll get to experience it all in this fast paced dynamic role.
As a ID&F Technology Consultant your role will be a broad one. From providing sales support and consultancy to solution design across the full range of products and solutions, Experian provides. Working closely with the client you'll understand their requirements, identify appropriate Experian solutions, gain agreement as to the benefits of implementing those solutions to meet requirements; and then work with the client and the Delivery team on the projects to embed the solutions successfully and seamlessly in the client's business. As for background, we're open. Key Responsibilities
- Be a trusted advisor for our clients and a central point of reference for them at Experian
- Within the client and Experian; design, lead and shape Experian's on-going engagement and commercial approach
- Work with the Account Management team to generate and develop sales leads and opportunities
- Execute pre-sales consulting to help an organization understand their possibilities, define their needs, and scope and position Experian's solutions
- Produce a conceptual business design based on the client's stated requirements
- Provide support to the commercial and contractual process before and during projects
- Work with the Delivery team to deliver high-quality projects from initial design through to post implementation support
Who are we looking for?
- Provide accurate and timely input to the analytics and delivery resourcing schedules and revenue forecasting process
- Ideally, someone with a successful and proven background either in credit risk decisioning at a Utility organization
- Alternatively someone within a business providing solutions to one or both of these sectors, which has led them to gaining an excellent working knowledge of credit risk and fraud decision processes across the customer lifecycle.
- A 'go to' person who networks effectively, is a consummate communicator with excellent stakeholder management skills and has confidence when dealing with clients and amongst internal stakeholders at Experian.
- Knowledge and experience of building business cases and account plans combined with commercial astuteness means they understand how to make great decisions.
- The proven capability to prepare, implement and present high quality and effective workshops and documents to showcase results delivered.