IT Helpdesk (China Support)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Feb 19
IT Helpdesk (China Support)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Performs initial level of problem identification and attempts to resolve, when appropriate; otherwise, documents all troubleshooting efforts in problem ticket and makes prompt notification to responsible party for resolution in order to minimize the amount of time taken to resolve customer issues.
- Assumes ownership for the coordination, investigation and documentation of customer problems/requests. Assists with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement.
- Ensures that correct resolutions are found and involves appropriate areas in resolving problems, when needed.
- Develops and maintains product knowledge, business and professional skills by participating in on-the-job and other training courses
- Actively participates in preventive maintenance, by documenting common problems and scripts for customer support.
- Shares information required for the team to be successful.
- Demonstrates understanding of the customer's business needs and is able to achieve and maintain high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of Incident tracking system, Knowledge Bases and of the help desk' procedures and business environment.
- Seeks opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance and is receptive to constructive feedback.
- Receives and logs customer problem/request/issues and ensures proper documentation. Performs follow up on all incidents with customer to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/request/issues are communicated effectively and receiving proper management attention.
- Performs project related tasks, as appropriate. Provides support for new business transition activities as required.
- Works independently and maintains a high-degree of professional conduct at all times.
- Graduated with a D iploma / Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or IT-related education.
- Have at least 1 to 3 years of experience in IT service tasks.
- Have prior experience in providing remote support for other countries.
- Must be a good team player.
- Must be able to write, read and communicate fluently in Mandarin.
- Quality driven - in communications and all system transactions.
- Ability to deal with customer complaints in a professional and friendly manner and escalate where appropriate.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
"If you choose to apply for this role, please note the special circumstances relating to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data.
In addition to the "Consent and Acknowledgment - Personal Data" terms and conditions set out in Accenture's Taleo webpage, if you apply for this role, we will be sharing your personal data with our client. While Accenture is the hiring entity, all candidates hired for this role will be working on Accenture's project with the client ("Project"). As the client is separately hiring for this Project, your personal data will be shared with the client for the recruitment purposes of either party. Accenture and the client remain separate entities and all recruitment decisions are made independently and separately.
By choosing to submit your CV and/or application for this role, you agree that Accenture can collect, use and disclose your personal data in the manner set out above."