Info Security Senior Analyst
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 21 Feb 19
Info Security Senior Analyst
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Access Management Desk (AMD) is a critical function within Standard Chartered Bank. It is the AMD mission to protect the Bank from information security threats by delivering effective information security services, responding to security incidents and educating staff. The AMD team is instrumental in ensuring the Bank soundly meets its commitments to internal and external stakeholders and maintains an appropriate cyber security defense posture. Furthermore, the AMD team plays a significant part in the Bank's 'Here for Good' vision and brand promise.
The importance of our mission has strengthened over time and is a principle concern for shareholders, clients, regulators and the communities we operate in. Our Banks success depends on the Group Information Security Function to maintain the correct balance of security capabilities and risk management across the all businesses and functions across our global footprint.
Main Purpose of Job:
Reporting to Manager of Access Management Desk - Applications, the objective is to be a point of contact and provide advice, guidance and the rapid restoration of normal IT services to its Customers and Users. Responsible for the global administration of Standard Chartered Bank's information resources in providing appropriate access to authorized users, resolving issues, and ensuring compliance to security process, standards and guidelines of SCB bank. The candidate should display a high attention to details and be able to establish effective working relationships with various functional teams within and outside AMD.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Providing 24 x 7 support for security in production systems as necessary to proactively protect the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information of the company.
• Provide access related support to users from across the globe for various critical applications, troubleshooting authorization issues, researching user issues relative to security.
• Technical execution of security management and user administration procedures.
• Provide training and guidance of security management and user administration procedures.
• Ensure understanding and adherence to the specified standards of Quality and Audit / Risk requirements within AMD Applications team.
Qualifications & Skills:
• 4 - 6 years of relevant experience in IT; out of which at least 3 - 5 years experience in Identity & Access / IAM / Information Security, on large and complex projects/ operations.
• Experience in Banking and Financial services sector is an added advantage.
• In-depth understanding of IAM and service management concepts.
• Detail oriented, highly organized and able to handle a variety of tasks in an efficient manner.
• Ability to collect and analyze data, establish facts and make recommendations in written and oral form
• Possess strong decision making, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Ability to work well autonomously and within a team environment
• Strong business / client engagement skills
• Time management skills with the ability to effectively follow up and track information
• Experience working in a geographically dispersed team is an added advantage
• High level of competence with MS Office
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.