Info Security Senior Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 19 Jul 18 2018-07-19
Info Security Senior Manager
Leading the way in International Banking. Standard Chartered is one of the world's most dynamic and exciting international banks. Once you have joined the team, we offer many opportunities to expand and grow your career.
We are currently looking for Info Security Senior Manager
- Having Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent
- 5 - 8 years of relevant experience in IT; out of which at least 2 - 3 years experience in Identity & Access Management and Information Security, on large and complex projects/ operations.
- Strong Data Analytic skill
- 2 - 5 years of experience in Banking Security Administration and System Reporting services sector preferred.
- In-depth understanding of Information Access Management and Service Management concepts.
- Knowledge in various technology platforms, domains and application development. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products, Unix, Active Directory, Exchange , Database highly preferred.
- Detail oriented, highly organized and able to handle a variety of tasks in an efficient manner.
- Ability to collect and analyze data, establish facts and make recommendations in written and oral form
- Possess strong decision making, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team environment
- Strong business / client engagement skills
- Time management skills with the ability to effectively follow up and track information
- Experience working in a geographically dispersed team is an added advantage
- Having relevant certifications like CISSP, ITIL will be an added advantage
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills (successfully lead and managed end-to-end technology services and or technology operations) with ability to manage multiple deadlines and effectively prirotise
- Experience of developing a people strategy, influencing relevant stakeholders and decision makers, and executing decisions efficiently and consistently
- Experience with defining and implementing operating models and driving organizational change
- Ability to lead and control programme and/or project management in the context of a significant amount of change
- Excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation; technical reporting writing across various types of tareget audiences.
- Good working knowledge of software application: Outlook (advance), Word (advance), Powerpoint (advance), Excel (advance)
A diverse culture:
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...
ling your potential.