MY - Senior Manager - Enterprise Technology & Performance - SAP - Alliance Manager
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
Strategic Alliance Management
- The partnership with SAP is seen as a strategic growth engine for Deloitte Consulting in Asia Pacific. As a key member of the regional SAP Business Group you will work closely with Deloitte, SAP APJ & SAP Greater China executives to accelerate the regional SAP go-to-market. We are seeking a dynamic leader who wants to shape the strategy of our partnership with SAP by:
- Managing the strategic alliance with SAP
- Developing Joint Business Plans with SAP
- Creating and building executive relationships at SAP
- Provide sales enablement activities
- Track progress of SAP partnership and formally communicate successes to build global/regional awareness
- Work with global alliance to replicate tactical programs and "best practices" in region
- Build joint industry or SAP Solution-specific programs/assets
- Coordinate with country SAP Alliance Leads to launch programs/initiatives
Your role as a leader
- Lead business development with SAP and focus partners to grow pipeline and drive action on identified joint accounts across APAC region
- Run demand generation campaigns/events to identify net-new opportunities
- Work closely with the Deloitte country SAP Practices to target VAR/Indirect opportunities
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Act as a role model, whilst establishing a strong leadership brand by inspiring others through passion, integrity, and appreciation.
- Build and sustain a high performance culture by cultivating and amplifying individual and team strengths.
- Apply deep knowledge of trends and activity to continuously develop and deliver bold and innovative solutions that differentiates Deloitte
- Build and sustain long term lasting relationships with stakeholders, clients and team
- Communicates strategic direction effectively, to excite people around the vision and goals and aligns diverse teams to achieve success
- Manage and actively contribute to sustainable development of a talent pipeline by championing a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- This is a senior role, so strong executive presence and leadership with effective communication and presentation skills are required
- 10+ years of Strategic Alliance and/or Channel Management experience at top-tier high tech or consulting company
- 5+ years of Business Development experience in IT industry
- Travel: up to 50% regional travel, as required. Frequent travel to Singapore.
- 5+ years of SAP experience with current regional SAP network preferred
- MBA a plus
- Language: English (strong proficiency required), Mandarin (desired) and/or Japanese (desired)
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSEA - 169054- 2019