Manager - Transfer Pricing
Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
Transfer Pricing Management Level
Manager Job Description & Summary
A career in our Transfer Pricing Tax practice will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients develop compliant, tax efficient structures that help advance their business goals. You'll focus on all aspects of documentation planning and advance pricing agreements.
Our team helps our clients identify and analyse priorities and develop policies to provide guidance and detailed advice. You'll help our clients coordinate their worldwide transfer pricing policies to help define their business requirements and develop appropriate tax strategies. Responsibilities
As a member of our Transfer Pricing (TP) team, you will be involved in varied and challenging TP assignments including but not limited to TP reviews, bench marking and price setting for inter-company transactions. Inter-company transactions locally and across borders are growing rapidly and are becoming much more complex. You will have the opportunity to work in diverse industries and experience working with a dynamic group of people. The role includes day-to-day responsibility for managing and leading project work and on-going client relationships, winning and developing work across all aspects of transfer pricing and value chain transformation.
- Demonstrate an understanding of complex TP concepts and effectively apply economic/financial knowledge to client situations
- Proactively managing a portfolio of clients and projects including all aspects o f financial and risk management
- Working with clients and helping them to manage their transfer pricing risk
- Analyze information. Prepare quality, practical approaches to the client's economic situation and arrive at logical conclusions
- Develop and deliver quality transfer pricing and economic ideas with timely and responsive services / work products
- Prepare documentation, participate in advanced pricing agreements (APAs), defend transfer pricing in audits, work in the valuation of intangible assets; and develop quali ty, practical planning services
- Identify and pursue transfer pricing opportunities with the aim to get new engagements
- Manage the work of client service team members
- Lead in developing recommend ations and implementation plans
- Participation in the leadership and development of the existing Transfer Pricing team. C ontribute to attaining tea m goals
Additional application instructions
- Recognized university degree and/or professional accounting qualification
- Strong business technical knowledge with at least 8 years' experience in tax consultancy, ideally in a professional services organization
- Knowledge of managing functional analyses interviews to identify and assess client's inter-company transactions
- A track record of delivering quality work for clients; demonstrating an understanding of the client's business and relevant professional standards and maintaining respectful client relationships
- A track record of providing meaningful feedback to help others improve and develop
- Experience in leading teams; respecting and valuing all people and encouraging different perspectives
- An ability to take advantage of new opportunities for learning, sharing new knowledge; being intellectually agile and able to think creatively.
- Contributing to the development of personal and team knowledge
- Proven experience of business development and marketing - through networking and obtaining referrals, and using your awareness of broader corporate tax issues to cross sell the firms other services
- A demonstrated ability to collect and utilize current, role-relevant business and industry trend information.
- An ability to promptly address problems and maintain professional standards
- Possess good spoken and written skills
Please attach following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Certificates and Transcripts, from SPM (or equivalent) onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor Degree
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified)
English, Malay Travel Requirements
Up to 20% Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Yes Government Clearance Required?
Yes Job Posting End Date