Payroll Operate Services, Senior Associate
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Ernst & Young Malaysia
- 19 Mar 19
Payroll Operate Services, Senior Associate
Join our global network that understands what businesses need to have access, visibility and control. Our market-leading approach combines extensive local compliance and accounting experience with a standard global compliance process and web-based tools to help you execute your job.
We are currently seeking high-potential Senior to deliver exceptional client service and enable the continued growth of Payroll Operate Services practice. You will develop your career by teaming with other professionals to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, you will play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Your key responsibilities
- Ensure the timely and accurate collection, calculation and submission of monthly data
- Provide administration support of enrollment, termination and payment process for local insurance and statutory benefit programs
- Demonstrate professionalism through a positive and cooperative attitude and by maintaining the confidential and proprietary nature of client relationships and related work products and responding to queries from clients and internal stakeholders on a timely manner
- Ensure the payroll processes/procedure documentation is relevant, up-to-date and is used at all times
- Take ownership of tasks and has ability to make decisions and while having a strong ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Assist client line management and employees by providing advice on relevant HR policies
- Conduct audits regularly to ensure the accuracy of client information
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment
- A bachelor's degree in related field
- 4 to 5 years of work experience in payroll / C&B related work preferably from professional firms
- Understanding of payroll or other related finance activities
- Detail oriented with strong numeric skills and be capable to work independently in a fast pace operational environment
- Excellent knowledge of computer skill including MS Office and MS Excel
- Experience working in a professional commercial environment
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident team player equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you're ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, where this may be needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.