Project Manager / Business Analyst
Manages day-to-day activities in the Program Management Office (PMO) to ensure IT programs and projects meet organization goals and requirements. Implements and provides guidance related to PMO processes and policies, oversees the work of project management staff, and works with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects and programs. Reports to a head of a unit/department. Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Extensive knowledge of department processes. Key Responsibiliti es
Qualifications Technical/Functional skills
- Establish and maintain a standard set of practices, processes and templates for managing projects consistently and efficiently to reduce project related risk and costs.
- Collect, consolidate and analyses program and project data to support effective decision making.
- Monitor and report on compliance with established standards to ensure the organization adheres to agreed policies and standards.
- Develop and deliver services and support IT project and program management capability across the organization to reduce project related risk.
Personal skills (Soft Competencies [Core/Leadership])
- Real experience of project delivery
- Experience of working within a structured project management framework
- Knowledge of project management tools and technique like MS Project
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages, including Project, Powerpoint, Word and Excel
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of the importance for detail and organization
- Skill at managing stakeholder groups and balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness
- Very good prioritization skills to balance key priorities
- A strong customer centric approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Financial acumen
- Adept at project and change management
- High level of organization
- Great leadership skills
- Ability to perform under pressure