About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. Brief Scope:
- Responsible for production support of Reward Redemption application (RRE).
- Involve in troubleshooting and resolution of production issues.
- Perform Root cause analysis wherever required.
- Identify preventive and proactive enhancements to provide stable production environment.
- Govern and support implementation of changes in production environment.
- Work closely with Support Managers and other interface team for the technical solutions.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Overall improvement on application support operation. Work and interact closely with Technology teams for fixes and SIPs.
- Dealing with user problem tickets & calls and investigations.
- Responding to user queries around system functionality.
- Support BCP & Disaster Recovery Drills.
- Incident trend analysis.
- Resolution of failures in any Batch/ Interface File Delivery.
- Application Sanity after major production releases.
Skills & Attributes:
- Academic & Professional - Educated to Degree Level
- Java, JSP, Servlets, Struts & Spring framework, Hibernate, Ajax, Websphere/Weblogic/JBOSS/TOMCAT, Webservice, SOA. ASP classic, ASP .Net, SQL scripting, VB .Net
- Unix Shell Scripting, MS Dos Batch Scripting
- Good knowledge on Database solutions such as Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL etc
- Sound knowledge and hands-on in handling Incidents and Managing Incident Management
- System Framework - Visual Studio, advance of Networkings, IIS Web publishing, Tomcat, JBOSS, Windows, Linux, IBM Websphere & MQ, DaaS, WaaS
- Relevant experience in application support role for at least 5 years.
- Understanding and knowledge on ITIL processes.
- DBMS - Microsoft SQL
- Knowledge of Networks.
- Good communication skill
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.