- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 24 May 19
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- (Lead /support) all BAU matters. That should include incident management and problem management.
- Work closely with Business Champ and Country Technology Manager to manage all business function queries.
- Respond promptly to incident, proactively perform incident investigation, conduct RCA and identify fix.
- Work with L3 / Project Team under DevOps model for project delivery.
- Involve in Change Management, raise and manage Change Request.
- Support Service continuity measures, i.e disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous business operation
- Monitor agreed service level and manage system performance & availability.
- Able to work in 24 x 7 (if required)
- Adhere to security standards or best practices to avoid security breaches / system vulnerability
- Oracle SQL. PL / SQL preferable
- Application Support in Linux environment. Knowledge in shell scripting will be given advantage
- Understanding on IBM WebSphere and TomCat
- Experienced with Java application
- Experienced in managing application via IBM WebSphere and Tomcat
- ITIL v3 foundation preferable
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.