Global Financing:ASEAN Expense and Volume Planner
Known as the 'knowledge behind the numbers', Financial Analysts are considered to be trusted business advisors, working within IBM's business units and geographies, as well as in a myriad of specialized corporate functions. IBM's finance organization is instrumental in driving innovative improvements to global financial processes while providing measurable value to the business.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Maintain effective monthly forecast, reporting and management systems to help achieve business objectives on CuF Volumes and SG&A expense.
- Perform SG&A & CuF Volumes analysis (eg YTY, QTQ etc) and identify problems and performance exposures to financial operating plans with an analysis of causes
- Work closely with accounting, BSO & Pricing on Volume reporting & Quarterly reconciliation.
- Prepare ICA/IBICA, billings to respective payees and recovery charges from IGF KL CoE, AP Top or between Trek entity vs Mainline.
- Keep organized records and maintain proper audit control posture especially with Trek related financial matters and billings
- Keep track on headcount movement and ensure correct tagging in HRIW. Advice I&C analyst on the HC list for commission pay out.
- Maintain all financial system data requirements, codes, and tables (Eg: Dept set up & maintenance)
- Ensure smooth plan process for Volume, SGA and resources.
- Effectively and efficiently complete any ad-hoc task as requested for ASE5+SIN region
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in Accounting or Finance
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Global Financing (IGF), the lending and leasing division of IBM, is a worldwide leader in information technology financing that provides financial service excellence, to accelerate value from technology and help our clients achieve the next best thing. IGF provides funding to some 125,000 customers in more than 40 countries, enabling our customers to buy or lease hardware, software, and services not only from IBM, but from any technology vendor.Some institutions finance purchases. We finance possibilities.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. Preferred Education:
Bachelor's Degree Commissionable: