Korean Speaking Accounting Analyst (Graduates)
As an accounting analyst at IBM you'll be a key player in all aspects of strategic payments planning. You will make significant contributions to high-profile operational initiatives as the business continues to grow globally.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM KL Regional Accounting Centre (KLRAC), which commenced operations in Malaysia in 1994, provides world-class accounting services, demonstrating its outstanding leadership in supporting the Accounting processes and analysis, financial systems and process controls for the Asia Pacific.
- Provide accounting support to countries in the Asia Pacific region
- Prepare local financial statements in accordance with local GAAP
- Comply with country legal and statutory reporting requirement
- Provide advice and counsel to management on US and country Generally Accepted Accounting Practices and guidelines
- Perform self inspection on work areas and implement measures to ensure compliance with IBM accounting and country practices and guidelines.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Banking/ Economics, Commerce, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management (Major in Finance or Accounting will be added advantages)
- Excellent academic achievement with an equivalent First Class Honours degree or a strong Second Class Upper Honours. (Minimum CGPA 3.0) Accompanied with strong achievements in extra-curriculum activities or development programs
- Grade 1 SPM/O Level certificate with a distinction in English and minimum credit in Bahasa Malaysia is essential
- Strong people and communication skills
- Able to quickly absorb professional knowledge. Have proficient IT skills to perform job required -Motivated and results-driven individual with initiative
- Knowledge of a second language (Mandarin/ Cantonese, Japanese, Korean) would be an added advantage
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
Degree in Accounting
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. Preferred Education:
Master's Degree Commissionable: