Known as the 'knowledge behind the numbers', Financial Analysts are considered to be trusted business advisors, working within IBM's business units and geographies, as well as in a myriad of specialized corporate functions. IBM's finance organization is instrumental in driving innovative improvements to global financial processes while providing measurable value to the business.
Your Role and Responsibilities
If you think IBM is just a bunch of techies, we won't hold it against you. IBM Pricing Analysts play a unique and integral role in driving business decisions, supporting operations and influencing business results.
As a Pricing Analyst you are considered to be a trusted business advisor, working within the company's business units and geographies,
as well as in a myriad of specialized corporate functions.
- To supports IBM Pricing operations across ASEAN Countries.
- Working in a fast paced and dynamic business environment to support IBM sales opportunities by working closely with the ASEAN/Countries Sales team and Business Unit Execs.
- To provide transactional P/L analysis, taking into account the cost drivers, risk elements, timeline, contract terms and condition and pricing approvals in accordance to IBM Pricing Approval Matrix and to extend support to sales team in pricing strategies in single or multi brand pricing context.
- To provide financial guidance to the sales team to ensure achievement of planned gross profit margins and targets.
- Manage internal financial review in a timely manner with sufficient heads-up and time for Management decisions.
- Ensure timely, accurate and complete compliance with processes and business controls requirements.
- To be successful on the job, the pricing analyst must be an effective team player, assertive and has good communication skill in dealing with both sales team and internal senior management.
You'll also experience opportunities for skills development training and leadership development. See why it pays to work for a company that sees its return on investment (ROI) as more than just dollars and cents. Join us.
Interested in learning more about IBM? Check out the IBM Global Careers newsletter. Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Account, Business or related fields.
- Basic Knowledge in Finance and Accounting concepts
- Basic knowledge in Finance Planning, Pricing Strategies and Financial Review.
- Basic knowledge in MS Office - Word, Excel, Power Point
- English: Fluent
- Experienced and Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. Preferred Education:
Bachelor's Degree Commissionable: