Technical Support Manager – FSTS PSS - Retail
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Delivering stable and improving client outcomes with a reliable and secure service.
• Monitoring & measuring outcomes with system & service metrics.
• Analysing data for service improvements and automation recommendations.
• Leading re-engineering efforts with technical specialists, development team, and business leads to improve technology & business outcomes.
• Using DevOps tools and process to increase speed in delivering value.
• Engaging and facilitating activities in Technology Operations, including processes under Incident/ Problem/ Change Management, Monitoring, Service Continuity, Capacity Planning and Security reviews. Our Ideal Candidate
• Familiar with operating systems such as Linux, AIX, Windows, iOS and Android.
• Programming/scripting language such as Java, Bash, Python, or Ruby
• Real-time messaging/ integration (Kafka, Nifi), Ingestion/ Batch (Oozie, Sqoop, Talend)
• Resource Management (Yarn/Kubernetes)
• Cluster Admin & Security (Ranger, Falcon, Knox & Ambari)
• Data Management (HDFS, Hive, HBase, Solr, Elasticsearch)
• CI/CD tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins and Docker.
• Great at solving problems, debugging, and designing and implementing solutions to complex technical problems.
• Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.