Business Development Manager, Asset (Kota Kemuning)
- Solicit and market loan and products to sole-props, partnerships and professional bodies.
- Build networking and establish relationship with professionals and business associations to acquire new customer base.
- Proactively manage and build customer relationship and provide good after-sales service.
- Provide consistent service, support and participate in all marketing activities undertaken in the Business Banking umbrella from time to time.
- Provide support to Head of Business Banking in achieving team targets.
- Degree, higher diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sales or sales-related capacity (as a Relationship Manager or Mobile Sales) with some credit background.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Self-motivated and self-starter.
- Ability to speak several languages or dialects will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduate will be considered.