- Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
- Permanent, Full time
Location: Mexico City, Distrito Federal, MexicoThe candidate will be a member of the global Corporate Treasury team at Moody's. As a member of the team, the Treasury Manager will be primarily responsible for integration efforts and ongoing day to day treasury operations for a Moody's Latin American subsidiaries. This positionis newly created and requires a self-starter, one who is able to execute without much day to day supervision. This role will work very closely with local accounting personnel and will be primarily responsible for:
- Integration Efforts
- Create, manage and oversee controls related to daily Treasury operations for Latin American entities such as cash reporting, bank account management, FX execution, investments and counter party risk management
- Implement Corporate Treasury policies and monitor compliance
- Develop operational cash flow forecasting on entity level basis
- Coordinate integration of acquisition-related Treasury activities in Reval TMS system, including cash positioning, forecasting and reporting, trades such as investments and FX, and inter company transactions
- Identify and recommend appropriate cash investment opportunities
- Coordinate with global Treasury team to recommend, implement and maintain optimal banking structures
- Ongoing responsibilities
- Manage banking relationships and banking resolutions including entity and authorized officer KYC requirements
- Perform bank account administration duties such as the opening, closing and maintenance of company bank accounts and transactional signatories
- Maintain daily cash position for all accounts, including cash reporting, cash reconciliation, and investing
- Analyze cash flows and perform daily cash reconciliation. Work with appropriate business teams to better understand changes and trends in cash flows
- Responsible for cash positioning, dividends, inter company netting and loans, act as back-office function for these activities (confirmation and payment execution), as well as activities associated with understanding and mitigating FX risk, for the regional legal entities
- Participate in global cash repatriation planning and execution efforts
- Assist in preparation of presentations to executive management
- Assist with financial risk management process such as balance sheet hedging, and inter company transactions such as loans and dividends
- Collaborate with regional accounting and tax teams on cross-functional objectives .
- Strong knowledge of and expertise in international cash management practices, specifically in Latin America region
- Strong technical treasury skills including prior treasury measurement system (preferably Reval) knowledge.
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including capacity to perform detailed analysis while understanding big picture implications.
- Consistently demonstrate high standards of integrity
- Excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills. Proficiency in English and Spanish is required; Portuguese is a plus
- Ability to work as part of team and independently, managing multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products. Intermediate to advanced excel user preferred (pivot tables, logical, reference and lookup excel functions).
- Familiarity with bank portals such as Citi Direct BE, Bank of America CashPro, Bloomberg, preferred.
- Ability to deliver results and thrive in matrix environment, primarily reporting to Head of Cash in New York
- Undergraduate degree in finance, economic or accounting
- 7+ years of experience in international Treasury, international treasury and cash operations experience required
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.