- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- TMF Group
- 26 Mar 19
The role aims to provide corporate intelligence, strategic planning and budget process, performance reporting, review meetings, benchmarking and target setting. The team advises and supports the Executive Committee (ExCo) members in their decision-making to enhance and sustain the overall performance of TMF Group.
- Monitor, analyze and understand strategic performance issues by running sophisticated analyses (e.g. financial models), and advise various stakeholders.
- Support key projects/ initiatives to improve the business performance of the consolidated Group.
- Challenge and determine with management how to enhance performance of the operating companies.
- Assist the ExCo in the formulation of the company's strategy and growth priorities.
- Execute and ensure an effective corporate planning cycle (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual).
- Thoroughly monitor, analyze and understand the performance of operating companies.
- Advise on key trends, deviations from planning cycle scenarios and areas of opportunity & risk.
- Execute ad hoc analysis and modelling, and provide interpretations on key performance issues.
- Be the standard of reference in planning and control practices.
- Prepare reports, communication, and presentation for internal/ external stakeholders.
- Master or Bachelor degree, preferably in economics, finance, accounting, business administration, or science.
- 2 years relevant working experience in a similar role as Finance Business Partner.
- Understanding of Business Control and related technical areas such as Accounting, Treasury, Tax and Risk Management (overall understanding of the other finance disciplines).
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills, complex problem solving, reliability.
- Familiar working with financial reporting systems and MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills in English (speaking & writing). Additional language(s) are not required but a plus.
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance.
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.