See job description for details
We are looking for a skilled marketing manager to develop and execute our Insurance marketing strategy. Positioning Accenture as a leader and driving profitable growth.
The successful candidate will have credentials in four key areas:
1) Sound knowledge and experience in the financial services industry - preferably insurance; 2) Deep experience in content planning, execution, distribution and tracking; 3) Experience in delivering efficient & highly effective multi-channel marketing and communications campaigns.
1) Working closely with the Global Insurance Marketing Lead to deliver a marketing approach that best serves our Insurance growth objectives.
2) Design and implement targeted insight-driven, content-led marketing campaigns and events.
3) Effectively use Accenture & FS marketing best practices to engage clients.
4) Optimize our marketing programs and client engagement using our business intelligence tools and reports.
At Accenture Corporate Functions, we do whatever it takes to make Accenture a success - every day. We are the pieces that hold it all together: organizing collaborations, monitoring and optimizing our activities and results, keeping everyone happy and motivated - and that's just the beginning.
Working alongside HR, Finance, Geographic services, Marcom, Legal, and Information Management teams, you will find exciting opportunities to make your mark (and a measurable difference, too). We use modern tools, innovative approaches and our knowledge of best practice to ensure everything is running smoothly. It can be challenging to meet all the needs of our big-name clients and partners, as well as our colleagues - but it's worth it when you see what we achieve together.