Regional Sales Manager Benelux
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
The Regional Sales Manager will report to the Country Sales Leader - Benelux for Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF).
The primary role of the Regional Sales Manager will be managing in-life relationships with dealers and making introductions to new dealer relationships in the Caravan, Motorsport, Marine, Industrial, Lawn & Garden, Agricultural & Technology industries to deliver financial targets.
In addition the Regional Sales Manager will also be responsible for the local day to day relationship with our manufacturer customers as appropriate whilst maintaining strong contact with colleagues across Europe to cross refer business opportunities.
From time to time, as required, there will be a need to meet with new vendor customer targets, supporting the Country Sales Leader and NRD team with developing new relationships across industries. Responsibilities:
- Identify key priority dealers across the relevant market to bring onto the program
- Ensure full understanding of dealers credit line requirements in conjunction with the manufacturer partner
- Be able to understand manufacturer sales forecasts /plans to ensure alignment with dealer credit line needs across industrial and countries
- Conduct detailed financial overview with priority dealers to support risk decision process
- Be able to negotiate appropriate forms of security to meet dealer credit line needs
- Optimize pan European program structures for dedicated manufacturers in terms of dealer/manufacturer needs, pricing and risk reward
- Document and implement program term changes across local dealer network
- Demonstrate ownership and pro-activity in optimizing the local Vendor relationship
- Maintain strong visibility to dealers and vendor sales personnel through attending trade shows, dealer events and vendor meetings
- Meet with customer manufacturers to discuss network strategy, portfolio performance, volume and assets versus plan in accordance with the coverage plan
Market Skills and Certifications
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Ability to travel in the Netherlands and other countries as required
- A good knowledge of / passion for the served industries
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) programs
- Excellent sales and relationship management skills
- Experience and a track record of achieving sales targets in a fast moving commercial finance environment
- Able to work under tight schedules and consistently meet objectives
- Ability to interface with various internal functions and internally/externally at a senior level
- Strong team player/self-motivated
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.