Solution Architect HR Payroll, Norway
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a to join our Team. About Cognizant
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Manager Consulting to join our Digital Operations Consulting Team.
Cognizant Digital Operations is growing fast and is an accelerating mix of knowledge areas and experience. We work with clients in the frontlines to take them to new frontiers of efficiency.
Our Consulting practice within Digital Operations/IPA, helps enterprises step-change faster, without massive organizational upheaval-by simultaneously being more innovative and efficient. We help accelerate the evolution of a business, without the need for revolution
We deliver practical, far-sighted advice that gets straight to the heart of clients' business issues and delivers amazing results by helping our clients improve the way they operate, reduce costs, manage risks, leverage talent or fundamentally change the way they do business,
.More information? Please visit https://www.cognizant.com/consulting About the role
As a Consulting Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. The work you do will be all about helping organisations of all shapes and sizes, work smarter and grow faster. You could find yourself working with household names in a diverse range of industries. In your role as Solution architect HR Operations you:
Our ideal candidate
- Mine & develop new leads, accounts along with leading multiple work-streams within complex transformation projects in HR & payroll Domain
- Invent & provide solutions to real world problems for HR Operations and Payroll across our clients, leveraging the latest technologies such as AI, cloud and digital
- Build deep client relationships and bring together the wider Cognizant teams- including Strategy & Transformation, Technology, Interactive, AIA etc - to create differentiated offerings and enable the best solutions to our clients.
- Deliver tangible, transformational change for clients and develop points of view and results that lead the insurance industry
- Develop specialized expertise in one or more areas of Lean, Process mining, Automation and analytics & advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges with RPA/AI/ML and other digital levers
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects with an agile based approach
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Grow and mentor junior individuals in our HRO delivery practice, bringing your own personal story to help diversify and expand our talent pool
- Contribute in knowledge management activities by creating case studies of existing engagements, reusable standardised collaterals, etc.
- Attend/conduct role / domain relevant training / events and update the team on emerging domain / technology trends and related issues
- Contribute to knowledge sharing sessions within and outside of Cognizant
As Solution architect you are in the middle of strategy and operations, which requires good communication skills and the ability to liaise with different stakeholders from our customers and within Cognizant.
So, what skills/experience are we looking for?
- Thorough competence in Payroll and HR processes
- A minimum work experience within Payroll and HR processes of 5 years
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English - written and oral
- Very Good analytical skills
- High quality mind set
- Capable of working independently and proactively
- Self-driven, persistent and solution oriented
- Experienced in handling time critical processes
- Structured, with attention to detail
- Service and commercially minded
- Knowledgeable and capable of acquiring new knowledge
- Able to see the bigger picture
- Outgoing and able to present your view and knowledge to others
If you can answer all the above with "YES" do not hesitate to send your application and CV to us.
We believe each and every one of our associates can make a difference and offer a broad range of up-skilling and personnel development opportunities. If you want to be part of a team together with multi-skilled, experienced experts that solve any challenges with positivity, energy and innovation you are in the right place. What you can expect
In the role as our new Solution architect your skills and expertise will be needed to support pre-sales efforts, enable functional teams to understand functional requirements of clients, support building domain and regional capability, and support client visits
- A challenging and exciting workplace for those who want to help shape the future of HR
- A role combining advisory, subject matter expertise and sales
- A predictable and safe environment
- Personnel development and upskilling - We provide our employees with a broad range of training possibilities and encourage them to choose and develop the skills they need and want
- Flexible working
- Good health and insurance programs
- Collaboration with our teams globally - across industries
- Competitive incentives
We have a collective can-do attitude, with the enthusiasm and commitment to go the extra mile. We figure out how to get things done and make them happen and we act with integrity in every decision we make.