We are a prominent investment firm and we are looking to add a portfolio manager with extensive experience in the public markets with focus on both manager selection and security selection. You will be responsible for both developed and emerging market equity portfolio.
Please note that the job location is in Muscat, Oman and please only apply if you are willing to relocate to Oman.
- As a part of the investment team, the selected candidate will lead investment efforts for capital allocated across public equities
- The candidate will play a pivotal role in deciding the investment plan across equity strategies (Direct equities, ETFs, External managers)
- Expected to perform analysis of Funds & publicly traded companies to access suitability for inclusion in the portfolio
- Develop and manage relationships with the global investment community (bankers, fund managers, investment consultants etc.)
- Establish best practices in the investment process
- Minimum 5-10 year experience at a leading fund, asset allocator or a buy-side institution
- Exposure to major Developed equity markets.
- Knowledge of emerging markets is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of equity factors, styles, regional & sectoral dynamics is expected. Candidate should have worked on atleast 4-5 sectors in detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be autonomous and take ownership of work
- MBA / M. Fin from top 50 business schools or CFA preferred.