Data Integrity Manager
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website. Department Overview
Data Management & Insights (DMI) designs Wells Fargo's future data environment, coordinates end-to-end data governance and oversight, partners with the technology organization to operate the data infrastructure, and provides next-generation analytic insights to drive business strategies and help meet Wells Fargo's commitment to satisfy the financial needs of our customers. About the Role
Internal Data Privacy Operations (IDPO) will be responsible for three key functions, these includes (1) Addressing data privacy requests received by contact center and via e-mail through data research techniques, such as technical querying of databases within the Privacy Portal, (2) Conducting data quality assessments, and (3) Taking action to redact/delete data, as requested within the assigned SLA. Responsibilities:
- Lead Manila off-shore team supporting the processing of Data Privacy requests
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and provide guidance to team members as required
- Identify, Define and implement escalation procedures
- Provide Metrics, Status updates to Manager/Leadership team as needed
- Identifying the process improvements and coordinating with Business Support team for implementation
- Coordinating with various stakeholders for issue management
- Identify and establish various trainings for team
- Resolve issues/escalations
Market Skills and Certifications Essential Qualifications
- Must be a college graduate of a 4-year program/course
- 8+ years of experience in Operations Management
- Expertise with Incident Management and workflow tools
- Experience with identifying process gaps, defining procedures and implementing them
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Must have exposure to managing 24x7 operations with multiple shifts
- Understanding with metrics collection, review and identifying the process improvement opportunities
- Experience in coordinating with various stakeholders for Issues Management
- Experience with managing team of individuals located in different locations
- Core work hours will be 3 :00PM to 12:00PM Manila time.
- Candidates must be flexible in working or extending work hours if deemed necessary by the business
- Must be amenable to work in McKinley Hill area, BGC, Taguig City
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.