Proposal Delivery Services Analyst - CRO (Commercial Operations)
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity-not just answers-in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you'll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting. Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally-and encourage our people to do the same.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients' most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll . Responsibilities:
- Develop and design presentations-primarily in PowerPoint-depicting advance key business objectives and tell the story through clean, concise, and well-organized slides
- Responsible to develop and maintain customized templates and graphics to ensure a consistent "look and feel" for the department
- Understand the latest PowerPoint trends and designs and can add visuals, charts, and graphics to create presentations that capture the audience's attention
- Ability to consistently uphold brand and style guidelines, and communicate and potentially teach these standards to others internally
- Should have experience with graphics, charts, infographics, color themes, master templates, animations, hyperlinking, transitions, actions, video, and more
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, work on many projects simultaneously, and work in a team environment in a corporate setting
- Ability to receive constructive feedback from teammates, supervisor(s) and internal stakeholders with an utmost professional manner
- Innate creativity and artistic background
- Expert knowledge of latest PowerPoint version
- Experience with infographics (data analysis and data visualization)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Software (mainly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, DreamWeaver).
- Good understanding of corporate branding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to manage multiple projects and priorities with demanding deadlines
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of management
- A strong desire to learn new skills, software and capabilities
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.