Research/Remediation Representative 3- Executive Office Intake
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
EO stands for Executive Office which is the highest level of escalation in Wells Fargo. All complaints, regardless of topic, are handled in accordance with the Complaints Management Policy. Intake and Distribution-All complaints align with the required corporate reporting data elements (complaint taxonomy) established under the Complaints Management Policy. During the complaint intake process, account-level information and complaint data is captured and categorized in the system of record. About the Role
Researches and responds to escalated inquiries and complaints from ODCR customers regarding their WF trade line reported to credit reporting agencies for credit card portfolios. The work involves account and customer information research and update within committed turnaround time.
Researches and responds to customer inquiries regarding their WF trade line reported to credit reporting agencies for credit card portfolios. The work involves account and customer information research and update within committed turnaround time. Responsibilities
- Responsible in receiving and closing moderately complex processes or functions
- Completes work assignment within an established set of internal guidelines and compliance/regulatory requirements.
- Performs a variety of operational tasks such as entering transactions, updating information, verifying accuracy, and resolving customer issues using multiple resources or online systems.
- Tasks require coordination of information with various internal and external customers for case resolution/closure.
- Acts as escalation point for less senior processors for complex issues or transactions, providing training as needed.
Market Skills and Certifications
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following, customer service, collections or sales environment
- Completed at least 2nd level in College
- Financial background or familiar with Consumer Credit Servicing group
- 1+ years in a BPO setting
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.