Kroll is the world's premier provider of services and digital products related to governance, risk and transparency. We work with clients across diverse sectors in the areas of valuation, expert services, investigations, cyber security, corporate finance, restructuring, legal and business solutions, data analytics and regulatory compliance.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients' most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll .
• Help manage paid search campaigns and paid social campaigns, including optimizing bidding strategies, budgets, landing pages, keyword targeting etc. for Kroll and its affiliates
• Ensure investments match strategic direction and remain within target daily, monthly and annual budgets
• Maintain superior quality control as it relates to copy, bidding strategy, target and other inputs for all active campaigns
• Track ROI and report KPIs to senior stakeholders - make recommendations to improve the quality and quantity of impressions, engaged traffic and leads generated
• Assist with SEO strategy for Kroll, Kroll and affiliate websites encompassing multiple domains
• Utilize Google suite and other digital tools such as BrightEdge and SEMrush for keyword research, SEO performance and content optimization across landing and service pages, graphics, videos etc.
• Collaborate with cross-functional team to define, plan and implement a robust off-page and local SEO strategy to complement on-page SEO efforts
• Contribute to internal paid digital expertise and SEO by monitoring latest digital trends and effectively translating them into action items for Kroll marketing
• Prepare, collate and share reports with stakeholders on a timely basis
• Superior analytical and presentation skills.
• Bachelor's degree
• A minimum of five to six years of experience managing paid digital/SEO in a B2B/professional services environment
• Proven hands-on experience and success in campaign planning and optimization
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.