Lead Digital Project Manager
This role requires the ability to work in a focused team environment, evidencing strong communication skills and having good understanding of digital / e-commerce.
The role also requires the individual to have excellent written and presentation skills, good projects management / organization skills and knowledge & experience in delivering e-commerce projects for international clients.
We are looking for a Manager to lead our team which is working in worldwide e-commerce projects and for international clients. If you have an experience in digital and E/M commerce environment, project and program management and outstanding organizational skills this position might be a right fit for you. We are looking for individual who demonstrates the following personal attributes and qualifications:
Your future role
- 5+ years of relevant experience gained in project/program management, web development, e-commerce or digital
- Completed Masters degree in Technical/Management, Marketing or e-commerce field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - in Polish and English.
- Professional services / client facing experience, working within international environment
- Project management skills and demonstrable ability to deliver high quality work
- Digital literacy and knowledge of web, e-commerce technologies
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Problem-solving mindset
- Willingness to take ownership for delivery of e-commerce projects and driving marketing and business development activities
What we offer
- Working closely with the Client to identify new project opportunities and better ways of working.
- Taking part in organizational planning and strategy
- PMO activities for ongoing projects (pipeline planning, SOW processing, KPI's definition, external and internal reporting, progress monitoring)
- Leading in the process of efficiency improvement and knowledge sharing
- Day-to-day management for team consisting of project managers
- Regular appraisals
- Motivation management
- Recruiting new team members
- Skills development of your team
- Managing work load and project allocation
- A competitive salary, plus benefits such as: medical insurance, sports card, participation in various employees sport teams and activities;
- A successful, worthwhile and a challenging place to work. Deloitte has access to amazing opportunities in CE Europe and worldwide. Deloitte Digital is already 4000 people strong, with studios on 5 continents.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step - press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice. About the team Deloitte Digital is a bold and innovative part of Deloitte. We offer everything digital from strategy, multi-channel, bespoke development and managed solutions.
Deloitte Digital is an innovative leader in online and mobile strategy, design and development, offering world-class knowledge and resources from the leading global business and technology consultancy.
We work with a wide range of iconic local and global organisations, helping them understand and profit from the online and mobile revolution.
Our focus is on the areas of digital strategy, mobile, social/web, content management and managed services. Underpinned by digital tech architecture, application implementation and development expertise. We approach our work with great energy and passion as we align our client's business aspirations to the goals of the end user.