Financial Reporting Specialist, Associate 2
- Location: Gdańsk, Pomorskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Financial Reporting Specialist, Associate 2Responsibilities:
- Prepare and review high quality sets of reconciliations and reporting packs to be used in financial statements (including Profit and Loss Balance Sheet Schedule of Investments Notes to Financial Statements) for annual and interim reporting cycles.
- Prepare and review audit documentation. Act as an immediate point of contact to internal clients on specialized audits or reviews if necessary. Provide assistance and support during financial statements audits and internal control reviews.
- Maintain a strong financial control infrastructure by preparing and reviewing comprehensive Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss reconciliations on a monthly basis. Liaise with other departments to address and resolve all the issues identified within a trial balance.
- Ensure effective logging and resolution of enquiries and liaise with appropriate parties to resolve / escalate queries and problems within agreed deadlines.
- Work to tight deadlines in order to finalize client deliverables
- Provide coverage during absence of a line manager on BAU matters.
- Comply with accounting policies/procedures and internal control documentation.
- Understand the core processes and areas of risk within the business area and work with a management team to mitigate them.
- Perform other ad hoc tasks delegated by a supervisor
- Numeracy / Literacy skills.
- Excellent English.
- Accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing.
- Have a thorough understanding of basic accounting principles
- Have an enquiring mind and a willingness to investigate and solve problems
- Takes Ownership and Initiative
- Ensures accuracy and quality
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a financial reporting environment or 2 years funds experience.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway Job Description