Fund Accountaing Senior Optimization Analyst, Officer
Purpose of the role:
Provide technical support to Fund Accounting Optimization Manager, or to business teams to ensure all deliverables are produced and dispatched on time in accordance with client service level agreements and agreed quality standards PRINCIPAL TASKS
- Take a leading senior technical role in the review of current operational activities with a view to identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Participate as senior technical SME in the development, testing and implementation of new systems and products relating to the ongoing business transformation process. Provide regular progress reports and give feedback during project meetings.
- Act as senior central contact point for other key stakeholders with regard to providing technical data from an operational perspective.
- Contribute to analysis and planning of fund accounting Operating Model with the aim of standardizing processes and establishing best practice.
- Implement and execute on changes as required within business teams during implementation phase
- Review existing and establish best practices around data collection for Key Performance Indicators of operational effectiveness
- Analysis available data regarding end-to-end operational activity to identify pain points and opportunities for operational improvement
- Gather data and live examples from operational teams to support identified opportunities
- Work across country-specific business units to understand regional differences and support creation of standardized and harmonized approaches
- Liaises with other internal clients and supporting departments for the purpose of obtaining key inputs to service delivery, resolving errors and discrepancies.
- Analytical & problem solving abilities
- Self-motivated and able to work within a virtual team
- Ability to work with ambiguous scope/remit
- Ability to create/maintain new relationships with a wide range of SMEs at all levels
- Experience of the project lifecycle and structure
- Critical Thinking skills and ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Demonstrate the ability to remain calm and professional with demanding clients at all ties
- Solid understanding of fund administration - 4 years of experience is required
- Excellent English.