Fund Accounting Team Supervisor, Senior Associate
- Location: Gdańsk, Pomorskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Fund Accounting Team Supervisor, Senior AssociatePurpose Of Role:
To supervise the NAV accounting process in accordance with internal controls and procedures.
- Supervise the daily accounting process
- Supervise the daily position and P&L reconciliation review
- Assist in preparation of Dealing Date NAV packs
- Opportunity to work with complex financial instruments
- Assist in semi-annual & annual audits
- Provide excellent client service
- Assist team development
- During the course of normal day to day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
Specific Qualifications/ Skills:
- Highly numerate
- IT Literate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to perform effectively within strict client deadlines
Level Of Education:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business related area (minimum 2.2 honors degree).
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA/CPA qualified or part qualified an advantage.
Previous Level Of Experience:
- Minimum 2 years in Fund Accounting (preferably Hedge fund experience).
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail crucial
- Skilled communicator, both verbal and written
- Methodical and organized
- Team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good management skills
- Excellent English