Senior Fund Accountant, Associate 2
- Location: Gdańsk, Pomorskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Senior Fund Accountant, Associate 2The Senior Fund Accountant is an integral member of the Team responsible for delivering quality service to assigned clients of the team. He/She must contribute to the team on technical matters as well as providing leadership and direction to the team members in both quality of service and communication with internal clients and other supporting departments. The Senior Fund Accountant is required to solve problems and provide assistance and guidance to the Fund Accountants. Achieving quality of service is a team effort and the Senior Fund Accountant needs to function at all times as a team player and ensure that other members of the team do so too.
Reviews Fund components and completes the reviewers' checklist.
Liaises with other internal clients and supporting departments for the purpose of obtaining key inputs to service delivery resolving errors and discrepancies.
Reviews and verifies completed Net Asset Value performed by Fund Accountants (with the NAV accuracy goal being 100%) in accordance with agreed timelines.
Monitors proves and reviews for reasonability the Fund valuation components.
Review sign and date fund accounting checklist when required.
Assists where required in preparing monthly reports and reviews reports prepared by team.
Assists in preparation and review of country-specific reports management reports and other information requirements.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in fund administration
- Numeracy / Literacy skills
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing
- A thorough understanding of fund administration is required
- Fluent German
- Good English.
Critical Behaviors for Success as defined:
- Takes Ownership and Initiative
- Ensures accuracy and quality
- Provides outstanding service
- Communicates Effectively
- Displays Insight & Influence
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork