Global Payroll Coordinator
- Katowice, Slaskie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- TMF Group
- 21 Mar 19
Global Payroll Coordinator
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll , accounting and tax , corporate secretarial , international corporate structuring , fund administration and structured finance - whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
TMF Group in Warsaw is currently looking for a Coordinator to join our Service Delivery Coordination team.
Global Client Coordinator
Work place: Warsaw
- Working closely with the TMF network of global offices and third party business partners to coordinate outsourced payroll for Client entities in EMEA Region;
- Monthly payroll results reporting to the Client in accordance with the agreement,
- Verification and consolidation of payroll input data provided by the Client,
- Timely delivery of payroll data to/from local offices,
- Validation of local payroll results in terms of data variances and input data consideration in payroll run: month to month comparison, analyzing of variances above 10% and basic explanation to the Client and/or additional confirmation with the local office if needed,
- Payroll platform system updates and assistance to the local office with regards to platform entries if applicable,
- Regular communication with the Client in case of any issues with a monthly payroll data,
- Standard communication with the local offices with regards to monthly calendar, deadlines and data process via payroll platform,
- Liaising with the local teams regarding the employees' queries and validation of the answers given before sharing with the Client (exhaustiveness and clarity),
- Coordination of monthly payments process and reconciliation of bank accounts,
- Timely local payslips verification and delivery for slip process to the Client,
- Maintenance of number of headcount/payslips and reporting to Global hub for the global invoicing process,
- Accumulating knowledge and understanding payroll rules of payrolls coordinated in the region,
- Managing ad-hoc projects: collect various data from local offices as per the Client's ad-hoc requests and validate and consolidate into consistent format before sharing with the Client.
Technical skills/Job Specific skills:
- Previous hands-on experience in local payroll (at least 3 years on independent position)
- Very good command of English
- Good knowledge and practice in using MS Office, in particular MS Excel
- Customer focus
- Action oriented/initiative
- Compliance to standards
- Team spirit/player
- Attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Work ethic
- Ability to meet the deadlines
- Follow up and feedback
- Problem solving
- Information seeking
- Planning and scheduling
- The full time employment contract
- Private health care
- Sport's benefit system
- Training and development
- Attractive location: centre of Warsaw near to Ogród Saski
- Ability to gain experience in an international company
Please include a clause:
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez TMF Poland Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie, plac Piłsudskiego 1, 00-078 Warszawa, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji tego procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dn. 29.08.1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych, Dz.U. z 2002 nr 101. poz. 926 z późniejszymi zmianami). Wyrażam zgodę na udostępnienie moich danych osobowych w celu realizacji procesu rekrutacyjnego spółkom należącym do grupy TMF Group. Powyższe dane podaję dobrowolnie. Zostałem (-am) poinformowany (-a) o prawie dostępu do treści danych oraz możliwości ich poprawiania."
We kindly inform that only candidates who are selected for interviews will be contacted.