Client Reporting Team Supervisor (IFDS), Senior Associate
- Location: Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Client Reporting Team Supervisor (IFDS), Senior AssociateInternational Financial Data Services (IFDS) is a joint venture between Boston-based State Street Corporation, a world leader in financial services providing investment servicing, investment management, trading services and investment research, and DST Systems, Inc., a Kansas City-based leading provider of shareholder accounting services and proprietary systems. International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is a global market leader committed to providing high quality systems and services to our clients. The IFDS family is made up of more than 5,500 world-class employees, located in our offices in Canada, Ireland, Luxembourg, India and the United Kingdom.
- Under the supervision of the Manager, the Client Reporting Team Supervisor is the focal point for the day-to-day activities of the Investor Services Reporting team.
- The Client Reporting Team Supervisor has to ensure that the workload is distributed evenly amongst all team members and that all requests are dealt with efficiently, accurately and professionally.
- The Client Reporting Team Supervisor is an integral part of ensuring that a high quality service is delivered to the client and internal departments Achieving high quality service is a team effort and the Investor Services Reporting Senior Associate needs to function at all times as a team player and ensure other team members do so too.
- The Client Reporting Team Supervisor will work independently and will also work on improving established guidelines and practices by consulting with the Manager where clarification or exception may be required.
- The Client Reporting Team Supervisor plays a supporting role to the Managers and drives operational excellence by implementing and embedding a continuous improvement culture.
- Successfully attended final second-level education (BAC+2 minimum) or equivalent professional qualification.
- University degree in accounting, banking, finance or business administration will be considered as a plus.
- At least five years relevant working experience in Transfer Agency or Financial Services involving staff supervision and operation management.
- Experience of working within a high pressure environment with experience of meeting multiple deadlines.
- An analytical and logical working methodology
- Fluent in English with strong language skills a clear preference.
- Additional languages (e.g. German, French, Luxembourgish, Italian and/or Spanish) are assets.
- Advanced computing skills (MS Office: Excel, Word) are required.
- SQL knowledge is considered as an additional asset.
- Strong communication skills - adapting style to audience and including senior levels both internally and externally.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway