Identity and Access Project Manager, Officer
State Street Global Technology Services newly created Robotics Process Automation Center of Excellence is hiring an RPA Identity and Access Project Manager to join the fast-growing team of experts working on advanced robotics and digital process automation. This organization is focused on the delivery of automation solutions to our internal business partners to provide more efficiency and better service to our clients.
As an Identity and Access Project Manager, you will be supporting automation delivery teams to assess underlying technology, application and data source suitability for automation and the advanced preparation of development access. You will perform security analysis with business and technology partners to ensure technology solutions are compliant with internal requirements and regulatory guidelines, identify access management roles and collaborate with business and technical staff to ensure appropriate alignment of entitlements. This position requires the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals at various levels. Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Analyze and evaluate technology to identify roles, entitlements and relevant security controls, ensuring compliance with internal requirements and regulatory guidelines.
- Collaborate with application and business owners to ensure roles and entitlements are assigned appropriately according to business need.
- Identify privileged roles and use assignment rules, policies, security controls, reporting and alerting capabilities to bring risk down to an acceptable level.
- Manage the coordinated review and certification of application roles and entitlements to ensure access is appropriately assigned according to business need.
- Collaborate with business and application role owners to ensure ongoing reconcilement of functional access analysis against an ever-changing business hierarchy.
- Responsible for the effective lifecycle management of roles and entitlements, ensuring catalogs are current and successfully decommissioning aged and inactive items.
- Provide third tier IAM services support to internal IT and business users. Troubleshoot and remediate advanced application security issues, questions, and concerns.
- Work closely with business and technology partners in identifying process improvement opportunities.
- Train information technology team members on new processes and access management tasks.
- 2 or more years Risk and Controls, Business Analysis, Application Security
- Proven experience with Business Analysis
- Experience in a Risk and Controls working environment
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, determine appropriate actions, and complete projects with minimal direction.
- Self-motivated, detailed oriented and responsible team player
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Role Management (recognizing, creating and reconciling roles, identifying and aligning entitlements, and identifying and managing roles with elevated privileges)
- Experience interacting with Identity Management platforms such as SailPoint
- Experience facilitating access certifications
- Experience with enterprise IT architecture and infrastructure as it relates to RPA.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway