Investment Compliance Specialist, Senior Associate
- Location: Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Investment Compliance Specialist, Senior AssociatePurpose Of Role:
- Under supervision of Supervisor or Manager, the Compliance Specialist will engage in various projects, special analysis and initiatives relating to technical aspects of the business.
- Provide technical support to Supervisor and Compliance teams to ensure all deliverables are produced and dispatched on time in accordance with client service level agreements and agreed quality standards.
- Take a leading role in the review of processes, procedures and controls across client groups, suggest and create developments. Evaluate their continuing effectiveness and accuracy. Initiate remedial action as necessary. Ensure documentation exists for any client-specific procedures.
- Participate as technical SME in the development, testing and implementation of new systems and products relating to the ongoing business transformation process. Provide regular progress reports and give feedback during project meetings.
- Act as central point of contact for technical issues encountered in the daily business. Track issue trends and escalate as needed. Contribute to "open surgery" sessions for technical issue resolution.
- Contribute to analysis and planning of Operating Model with the aim of standardizing processes and establishing best practice.
- Work closely with Training Department and business lines to identify training needs within the team. Ensure that those needs are met by delivering training sessions to staff on agreed topics.
- Perform FTE and capacity analysis within compliance teams.
- Review the work of others.
- Liaise with other internal clients and supporting departments for the purpose of obtaining key inputs to service delivery, resolving errors and discrepancies.
- Assist Team Supervisor in the organization of the Team and in ensuring that departmental procedures and controls are adhered to.
- Identify issues and problems in service delivery and carry out necessary corrective action. Keep team Supervisor informed of issues. Ensure the issues log is updated and track progress.
- Take leading role in setting client-specific solutions within the compliance system.
- Support Team Supervisor to ensure that accurate KPI are created and disseminated to the donor site.
- Provide technical support to compliance teams in relation to the compliance platform
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
- Numeracy / Literacy skills
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and database applications.
- A thorough understanding of departmental compliance platform is required.
- Accuracy and ability to work with deadlines.
- Strong understanding of SQL query language.
- Knowledge of VBA would be an advantage.
- Proficiency with MIG21 environment.
- Excellent English.
- Accountancy/Business/Science related degree (preferred)
- 2+ years of experience preferably in investment compliance or SQL/IT related function.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway