Investor Services AML Team Supervisor, Senior Associate
- Location: Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Investor Services AML Team Supervisor, Senior AssociateThe major focus of this role is to supervise the Investor Services AML team and process in accordance with internal controls and procedures.
- Supervise daily Investor Services AML processes
- Review associates work
- Provide excellent client service
- Leading, developing and motivating the team.
- Promote risk awareness, assessment and control within team
- Conducting regular team and 1:1 meetings
- Participating in testing and implementation of improvements
- Provide regular feedback to manager and more senior colleagues with regard to Investor Services operations
- Perform staff appraisals; address any staff performance issues, etc.
- Typically candidate for the SA role will have 2-4 years of relevant fund industry experience
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business related area
- Team player
- Flexible and eager to develop itself and others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Ability to work on your own initiative, develop solutions and provide an input which enable to make the effective decisions Indicate any additional skills as preferred, or desired.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway