Do you have the know-how to analyse financial data? Are you focused on process improvements and automation? Would you like to be involved in comprehensive financial and regulatory reporting for a major global bank?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
• prepare required regulatory reporting at UBS Group level and at various aggregated levels, using data from our reporting and consolidation system to the Group’s main regulators in Switzerland
• perform analytical review of figures, including validation controls, data reconciliation and commentary on material variances
• identify potential issues and engage with legal entity controllers around the globe to resolve them during the close process
• work closely with other finance teams globally to ensure full front-to-back process and content integrity of regulatory disclosures
• continuously improve regulatory reporting and controlling processes, support the team’s change agenda which includes implementing VBA-based automations
You’ll be working in the Regulatory Reporting team within the Group Accounting, Controlling and Policy department, which is primarily located in Zurich and Noida, and is looking to further strengthen its support functions in Krakow. We are responsible for the preparation of a large number of regulatory disclosures required by FINMA, the Swiss National Bank and the Banks for International Settlements. The reports are largely based on Balance Sheet positions, with figures presented in multiple specific dimensions needed by the regulators to monitor UBS's business activities and to draw economic conclusions.
– a university degree in finance and accounting, economics, controlling or similar field;
– 1-5 years of relevant experience, ideally in the financial services industry;
– excellent MS Office skills (in particular excel and practical knowledge of VBA programming);
– strong analytical and problem solving skills;
– very good communication skills with the ability to work in an international environment and to interact with stakeholders on all levels of seniority .
– fluent in English; German is an advantage;
– able to apply technical understanding to practical problems and learn from experience;
– self-driven, proactive and flexible with the ability to complete multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.