Senior Front-end Developer
For most developers, the word "financial" conjures images of horror - suits and ties, cubicle farms, siloed teams and layers of creativity-killing bureaucracy... Don't worry, we don't like those things either. Working at Chatham Financial is a unique experience. We're committed to making a positive impact on our clients, the markets, our communities, and each other. This starts with hiring people who demonstrate intellectual curiosity, tenacity, and a desire for collaboration and leadership. Are you such a person?
We are seeking a Senior Front-end Developer
to join Chatham Tech Team, which is developing innovative, high quality, and robust financial applications. As a member of the team you will:
- Be a member of an agile scrum team that owns development of a specific product or platform.
- Develop Single-page applications that improve our service level and meet the needs of a variety of business users.
- Lead front-end development on the team and mentor other developers.
- Collaborate with our Design team and Product Owners on UI prototypes for upcoming projects.
- Work together with other software engineers at Chatham to keep high standards of front-end development.
Nice to have:
- Ability to architect efficient and reusable front-end systems, libraries and shared components.
- Deep understanding of modern front-end frameworks, such as Angular, React.js, or Vue.js.
- Experience with object-oriented programming.
- Proficiency in working with web APIs (REST and/or SOAP).
- Proficiency in modern testing practices, deep knowledge of the e2e-testing frameworks.
- Experience with Reactive programming.
- Open-source contributions.
- Experience in working within a distributed-team environment.
About Chatham and the Kraków office:
- Great development opportunities, including a training budget, trips to partner offices, 50% tax scheme (50% KUP), and quarterly Hack Weeks in which teams and individuals pitch new product ideas and technology improvements.
- Collaborative, low-hierarchical culture in which leadership is gained through influence and character, not a title.
- Private healthcare, MultiSport card, in-house English classes, relocation package.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan - opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount.
- Chatham's values and purposes
- Chatham Kraków online profile
- A virtual office tour