Sub Advisor Oversight and Operational Due Diligence Analyst with State Street Global Advisors, AVP
As a Sub Advisor Oversight and Operational Due Diligence Analyst, the following responsibilities apply to you:
Who you are:
- Collect, review and assess Due Diligence Questionnaire ("DDQ"), legal documentation, audit financial documents as well as investment managers operational, compliance, and trading policies and procedures. Raise issues identified during the DDQ review process as necessary. Monitor the DDQ tracking sheet to ensure status of receipt for all managers.
- Perform daily media monitoring and review all news articles identified. Establish ad hoc searches as needed. Maintain search criteria to ensure our searches accurately reflect scope of current external managers.
- Own the background check ordering and invoice payment process. Address vendor's billing inquires.
- Participate in manager reviews and conference calls with our Senior Operation Due Diligence Analysts, among other areas.
- Follow up with external managers regarding open items identified during our reviews or identified in DDQs.
- Assist in substantiating and assessing our external managers critical third party service providers relationships including the fund admin, custodian/prime broker, Directors/Trustees etc.
- Carry out special projects or other responsibilities, as directed by management.
Education & Qualifications:
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently on assigned project, and to lead multiple assignments concurrently that may have competing deadlines.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Prospective candidates should have direct operational due diligence experience or experience in asset management, auditing, legal/compliance, middle/back office operations, fund administration or investment advisory.
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent