Transformation Data Analyst, Senior Associate
This role offers opportunities to co-ordinate and gain a holistic view of EMEA's Client Service Centre (CSC) Transformation activity and play an integral role in shaping the Target Operating Model. Whilst predominantly focus will be on Transformation Execution from time to time there will be other Projects including but not limited to those relating to the Target Operating Model, Footprint Strategy and other Strategic initiatives that the Transformation Team may be involved in and responsible for.
- Provide support for the data gathering, input and output related to said data forming the Execution of the EMEA CSC annual and multi-year Transformation Program.
- Carry out and administer tasks as they relate to the day-to-day activities for the Execution of Transformation from the submission process, consolidation, validation, re-forecasting, budget impact assessment, risk escalation to reporting.
- Provide support and coverage for Officer as required in managing relationships virtually with Key Stakeholders in Countries across EMEA and with PMO's for particular Products and Processes to ensure alignment, quality of input/output, risk management and customer satisfaction.
The team operates in a high visibility role, and is a great opportunity to develop a broad understanding of the business, and to collaborate with colleagues from across the company.
The most important capabilities for a high performer in this position include:
- Good organizational skills to ensure adherence to submission deadlines, production of reports ensuring precise attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact well with senior executives and their support teams
- An energetic and positive work style with the ability to manage in a fast paced environment
- Analytical Skills and an eye for detail. Work with large amounts of numerical data and need to escalate risk and interpret submissions to ensure alignment to budget.
- Communication Skills: Be able to respectfully challenge as required, articulate issues and predict how outcomes may be impactful. You will need to write and speak clearly to convey implications of submissions.
- Critical Thinking: Must look at the numbers submitted and assess what they represent to identify risks and present findings upwards within the management chain.
- Attention to Detail: Precision and vigilance in ensuring accuracy of reporting is key.
- Financial Acumen and Mathematical Skills: Requires significant math skills to estimate and interpret numerical data when presenting current and future position of Execution.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, with expert capability in Excel and PowerPoint, including experience developing high impact executive presentations. Expert knowledge on Tableau software is preferred
- 1 - 3 years in banking/ financial sector
- 1 - 2 years in data/business analysis experience