- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Access Management Engineer
- Location: Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Access Management EngineerAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Security Technology Services (STS) is a critical function within Standard Chartered Bank operating under the overall purview of "Technology Services" .
The STS team is made up of cyber security thought leaders, who are accountable for the provision of a global set of cyber security services and products in order to maintain and continuously improve Bank's cyber security posture in today's ever evolving cyber security landscape.
The STS team protect the Bank from cyber security threats by delivering effective information security technology services, managing and responding to security incidents to ensure, and support the continuity and growth of Bank's business operations; and meet the both internal and external stakeholders' expectations across 70+ countries and territories, in which SCB operates.
As part of the Security Transformation activities within SCB, a new Network Security Service is being created. This requires a highly skilled and experienced Cyber and Network Security leader to build the new team and capability improve Bank's network security posture in order protect the Bank from complex cyber threats.
The Role Responsibilities
•Work collaboratively as a member of a Team to build and develop technical Identity and Access Management solutions
• Responsible for Development, Testing, and Implementing identity management (policy service) solutions using OneIdentity, Sailpoint IIQ/SIQ, Oracle Identity and Access Management products.
• Assist the Service and Project Team in troubleshooting and remediating issues
• Provide subject matter expertise in Sailpoint IIQ, OneIdentity and Access Management tools to Build organisation.
Our Ideal Candidate
• Bachelor's degree in information technology, engineering, computer science, related field or equivalent experience.
• Experience in Information Technology, preferably in Banking and Financial services sector;
• Experience in Build & Implementation experience with Oracle Identity Manger and SailPoint IntentityIQ or similar technologies
• Clear understanding of the concepts of Identity Management and end to end information on workflow. Experience on develop custom workflow.
• Understanding of industry best practices for access administration (Provisioning, de-provisioning), access enforcements (authentication protocols) and access governance (certification, logging, monitoring etc.)
• Understanding of authentication and authorization technologies and federated identity standards and protocols (multifactor authentication, certificate-based authentication, LDAP Kerberos, OAuth, SAML, OpenID Connect)
• Working knowledge of Oracle Unified Directory, Oracle Internet Directory, Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Identity Federation (OIF), desirable
• Expertise in troubleshooting complex technical issues
• Ability to design and implement workflow rule-based provisioning solutions to meet complex business requirements.
• Experience in performance tuning, configuration, support, and troubleshooting.
• Excellent written, oral communication and reporting skills.
• Strong presentation skills with an excellent standard of English
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills with a troubleshooting mindset
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.