GSS - Supplier Assurance Services - Process Assurance and Issue Management - Associate
Supplier Assurance Services > SAS Risk Management > Process Assurance/Issue Management Job Description Process Assurance/Issue Management - 601/602
The Supplier Assurance Services (SAS) and Corporate Third Party organizations are part of JPMC Global Supplier Services (GSS) and Third Party Operation & Control (TPOC). The SAS team executes Supplier Control Assessments on third party Suppliers in accordance with JPMorgan Chase (JPMC) Third Party Oversight (TPO) and Supplier Assurance Services (SAS) Standards, supporting all Lines of Businesses and Corporate Functions globally, including Mortgage Banking (MB), Corporate Sector Functions and Technology (CS) and Consumer & Business Banking (CBB), Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) and Asset Management (AM).
As part of Supplier Assurance Services (SAS) and Corporate Third Party Oversight (CTPO), the SAS Risk Management function has been established to standardize and centralize assessment quality oversight and Supplier control issue management activities.
The SAS Risk Management team improves quality and helps ensure standardized approach to Supplier Control Assessments and Supplier Control issue Management globally. The team is responsible to:
- Manage entire Process Assurance and Supplier Control Issue lifecycle
- Identify trends and common issues to resolve and improve Assessor and Stakeholder training focus areas
- Manage Process Assurance reviews, identifying any issues and working with the SAS Assessor to resolve
- Ensure adherence to Supplier Control Assessment requirements and procedures as outlined in SAS Standards and Control Execution Guide
- Manage Supplier Control Issue activities (open, ensure description clarity, consistency, severity justification and documentation, close) in line with approved SAS Standards and Control Execution Guide
- Partner with SAS Assessors and Stakeholders to address common Supplier Control Issue challenges
- Provide regular and consistent feedback to the SAS assessors and leadership and monitor any follow up actions
As a SAS Risk Management team member within this group, your day to day responsibilities will be to execute Process Assurance and Supplier Control Issue Management lifecycle activities to help ensure overall Supplier Control Assessment and Supplier Control issue quality. This includes responsibility to:
- Understand all aspects of the TPO Program and lifecycle
- Understand all aspects of the SAS Program and Supplier Control Assessment lifecycle and execution
- Engage with SAS Assessors and execute entire Process Assurance and Supplier Control Issue lifecycles (analysis, assessment issue identification and documentation, communication and remediation validation) as per SAS Standards and Control Execution Guide
- Assist to analyze common Supplier Control Assessment and Supplier Control Issue quality issues in order to develop issue and remediation themes and propose guidance
- Partner with SAS Assessors to understand the execution of the Supplier Control Assessment and Supplier Control Issues being reviewed in order to assure quality and adherence to documented procedures
- Assist to develop guidelines and templates in order to standardize Process Assurance and Issue Management activities
- Document Supplier Control Assessment and Control Issue quality issues following SAS Standards and Control Execution Guide and using appropriate tools
- Understand and ably articulate the risk to the business due to Supplier Control Assessment and Supplier Control Issue quality issues
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvements designed to deliver increasing operational effectiveness and efficiency in the Supplier Control Assessment/ Issue processes and Process Assurance/ Issue Management procedures
- Identify opportunities for improving Supplier risk posture as well as JPMC's Third Party Oversight and Supplier Assurance Services Programs, including expanded monitoring, metric tracking and reporting, etc.
- Assist to develop Process Assurance/ Issue Management key performance indicators to track progress, along with success criteria
- Support education, best practices, awareness and communication with stakeholders, peer functions and colleagues as well as Suppliers as needed
- 2 - 3 years of experience in Risk Management, Technology Audit or Information Security Risk function
- Experience in Information Technology within a large enterprise level environment, Quality Control or Quality Assurance function is a plus
- Understanding of Supplier Technology and Operational risk
- Complete understanding of Technology and Operational control policies
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills at the management level across various business groups
- CISSP, CISM/CISA, CRISC, ISO27001 or CompTIA Security+ certification is a plus
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are excited to expand our team in Poland and we're looking for collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in our new corporate centre in Warsaw. Bring us your expertise and you'll be part of a global community, working with people around the world and with a company that's committed to investing in you and making a success of this key new location for our business.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered by HireVue. About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.