GSS - Supplier Onboarding - Associate
Job Description: Global Supplier Services - Supplier Onboarding - Associate Location: Poland, Warsaw
JPMorgan Chase seeks to do business with suppliers who provide the best price, quality and capability to meet our business needs. Global Supplier Services (GSS) brings together Sourcing, Third Party Oversight (TPO), Procurement Operations and Accounts Payable into one team. This group of nearly 800 employees (in 11 countries) manages the source to pay processes for JPMorgan Chase and provides a governance model which includes strong risk management practices, enhanced performance monitoring, greater scale and strong client engagement. The GSS team works proactively with Line of Business (LOB) colleagues to identify capable suppliers, lead the competitive sourcing process and negotiate contracts with selected suppliers. Leveraging firm-wide buying power and controlling risk are consistent overarching goals. GSS then ensures that the contracted goods and services can be obtained by our employees in an efficient, cost-effective manner globally.
The Engagement General Contractor is a function within Sourcing & Procurement that focuses on supporting LOBs in Onboarding complex supplier relationships. The Onboarding function within GSS provides centralized and tailored support across all LOBs for all activities associated with onboarding suppliers. Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage, monitor and track line of business compliance to Third Party Program standards and policies as it relates to onboarding activities.
- Daily support and monitoring of Third Party workflow onboarding progress for timely processing and completion of assigned tasks by the delivery manager, portfolio manager and other key stakeholders.
- Support EGC managers in maintaining a "book of work" and related deliverables to foster a proactive, customer obsessed environment supporting line of business supplier strategies.
- Provide line of business management support to further mature third party processes to achieve operational and control efficiencies.
- Assist in training Delivery Manager and Senior Managers on GSS Processes, Tools and Service Offerings
- Supporting the EGC region leads in completing and satisfying, regional governance, compliance and regulatory requirements and requests as it relates to onboarding suppliers.
- Build strong stakeholder engagement model to promote the TPO program across the region
- Work with EGCs to ensure that items from CTPO globally i.e. from the TPO forum and other committees are appropriately cascaded to the Delivery Manager and Senior Management community as needed.
- Ensure assigned onboarding duties are delivered in in a manner consistent with business objectives, TPO policy and regulatory guidance.
- Provide LOB Senior Management with key risk metrics and scorecards related to onboarding activities
- Partner with global SOS team and provide back up support to EGC members as required.
- Work on adhoc projects as required, administer meetings, produce documentation and coordinate actions.
- Proven leader and influencer and able to effect firm-wide change
- 3 + years relevant work experience in Finance, Sourcing, TPO, Risk, Oversight & Control, Vendor Management, or related roles
- Outstanding listening and negotiation skills as well as being a strong written and verbal communicator at all levels.
- Excellent business judgment, particularly the ability to proactively identify and address issues early, performing root cause analysis to develop long term solutions
- Strong business analysis skills to enable efficient, accurate and objective decision making
- Ability to partner closely with related functions (Sourcing, Legal& Compliance, Audit, etc.) to ensure a coordinated and effective program
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of risk management and control principles
- High level knowledge of Third Party Oversight standards preferred
- Strong knowledge and experience with the corporate Sourcing and standard TPO systems is preferred.
- Outstanding organizational, research skills and ability to multitask
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to talk and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Willingness to make decisions, while ensuring buy in from stakeholders
- Ability to quickly learn and assimilate business and technical knowledge
- Ability to analyse complex concepts and report back in simple terms
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to act independently
- Ability to challenge and influence stakeholders to ensure decisions are well thought out and can be executed from an operations perspective
- Demonstrate experience of multi-tasking and effective time management with attention to detail in a fast paced environment
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are excited to expand our team in Poland and we're looking for collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in our new corporate centre in Warsaw. Bring us your expertise and you'll be part of a global community, working with people around the world and with a company that's committed to investing in you and making a success of this key new location for our business. About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.